- This round metal bar cabinet is finished in aged iron with wood components finished in a dark brown finish
- Two non-locking hinged metal doors with elongated pulls and inset glass panels
- A wooden upper shelf with a metal stemware rack below that holds 12 large wine glasses
- A wooden working surface with a pull-out drawer with full extension, metal ball-bearing drawer slides, and an aged iron finished inset pull
- A hinged wooden, lift-up shelf is located inside the drawer for an additional work surface area for mixing and prep
- Three lower reversible wooden shelves have one side flat that can be used as a shelf and the other side partitioned for the storage of wine bottles
- All three shelves combined hold a total of 15 wine bottles
- The backside of the cabinet is finished so that it can be placed in an open setting
- Some assembly is required
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.