- Rustic gray finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed for an aged appearance with metal components finished in aged iron.
- Two non-locking hinged doors with liquor storage on the backside.
- Hinged doors feature aged iron finished knobs and soft closing concealed hinges.
- A storage area with a wood shelf is provided behind each door.
- A metal stemware rack that holds nine large wine glasses.
- One pull-out drawer with full extension, metal ball-bearing drawer slides, and an aged iron finished knob.
- Two lower reversible wooden shelves. One side is flat and can be used as a shelf while the other side is partitioned for the storage of nine wine bottles.
- The backside of the cabinet is finished so that it can be placed in an open setting.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four legs.
- Some assembly is required."
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.