The Gibbs classic roll arm creates a refined and polished look. High tapered wood legs elevate this silhouette to create a renewed freshness.
Choose from Espresso, Walnut, or Acorn for the leg finish. Experience ultimate comfort on a 4" plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking featuring the Patented Tiffany 24/7™ Sleep System. Mattress upgrade options include Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. The Gibbs provides plenty of room to stretch out with a true 80" of sleeping space. Space-saving engineering requires less floor space than traditional Sleepers, and zero wall clearance is required. The Gibbs can be disassembled to fit through any narrow hallway or doorway. Every Comfort Sleeper® comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Ultimate comfort on four-inch plush, high-density foam mattress featuring Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System
- Mattress: Premier with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Room to stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space
- Sustainable kiln-dried frame prevents warping
- Space-saving engineering requires less floor space than conventional sleep-sofas
- Zero wall clearance
- Fits through any small hallway or doorway
- Custom designed and delivered to your door in 30 days
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso, or Walnut finish
- Complete the Gibbs with any fabric, leather, or bring your own covering
- Nail-head trim available in Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (arms and deck)
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Bed sizes from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.