With a sleek track arm, Demi has an elegant, modern profile.
The clean lines of the arms are accented by our double-needle topstitch tailoring. Demi brings the comfort with a patented reclining mechanism featuring a footrest and back that operate independently with a fully upholstered footrest. The Comfort Recliner is available in two sizes to accommodate every body type. Choose from a swivel-base available in Brushed Metal or wooden base available in Gray Ash or Natural Walnut. Stationary wooden legs are also available in Natural Walnut or Grey Ash.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Demi brings the comfort with a patented reclining mechanism featuring a footrest and back that operate independently with a fully upholstered footrest
- Two sizes to accommodate every body type
- Seat: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Stainless steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages
- Single needle topstitching for added detail
- Articulating headrest for ultimate comfort
- Lifetime warranty on the frame & 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Five year warranty on power motor
- Demi is designed and delivered to your home in just 30 days
- Customize the Demi with any leather, fabric, or bring your own covering
- Early Bird Delivery: 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Swivel-base: Brushed Metal or solid wood base in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Fixed wood leg options: Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Seating upgrade: Extra firm seating option (seat cushion, back cushion, and headrest)
- Power Reclining Options:
- Power reclining mechanism with an in-arm control panel that's easy to use featuring a USB charging port
- Rechargeable battery pack available with the power-motor option
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.