Versatility at its finest. This round table isn't limited to dining; the textured tabletop and the X-shaped base make this table perfect for a feature in any space, from your entryway to your kitchen. This table comfortably seats 5 chairs, and the base features cast metal appliques on each of its end face
- Dimensions In Inches: w-60 x d-60 x h-30.6
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- x d- x h-
- Weight: 182.98 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Tables
- Style: Transitional Finish: Natural Oak Material(s): Ash Solids, Knotty Oak Veneers, Metal Table top features subtle hi-low plank effect Base features cast metal appliques on end faces Comfortable seats 5
- Collection: Passage
- Take a step back to a time when traveling across an ocean was an occasion. An occasion to pack up not only your bags, but your home as well. Loving the ability to bring your favorite pieces with you on your extended journey. Passage brings the legacy of simplicity and versatility to the modern buyer. The collection features classic hallmarks of the era such as metal brackets and raw materials while updating with soft velvet and organic color. Each piece is a unique work of art showcasing the natural imperfections of the wood and forged metals. Vintage inspiration gives every item in the collection a story. A story of not only where has it been, but where it will go. Join in the journey.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.