The chic detail of industrial X-braces takes the Pearce Dining Table from traditional to contemporary. The ends of the table are supported on two robust scrolled pedestals; the parquet top is pieced with cathedral elm veneers. The table seats up to ten people with the addition of a 26-in leaf. The top of the Pearce Dining Table is finished in Parch, a light open-grained finish; the base is in Cirrus, a neutral painted finish that has been rubbed and gently aged by hand.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-135.98 x d-45.98 x h-30
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-345.39 x d-116.79 x h-76.2
- Weight: 445.33 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Tables
- Style: New Traditional Material(s): Elm and Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers, Metal Finish(es): Two-tone (Parch and Cirrus) Includes one (1) 26-in leaf that extends the table top to 136-in Dual pedestal base features intricate carvings and metal X-braces Parquet style veneer table top Can accommodate 8 chairs (without leaf) or 10 chairs (with leaf)
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It's all in the details. It's an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It's a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today's living.
||w-136 x d-46 x h-30
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.