Description:The spectacular top of the Old World Leg Dining Table is decorated with book matched cherry veneers in a sunburst design bordered by herringbone inlay and set off with avodire cross banding. The tabletop edge is finished with leaf carved gadroons and the generously scaled cabriole legs are fully carved with shells, acanthus leaves and beads, terminating in gracefully scrolled feet. With the addition of two 18" leaves (included) the table can be expanded to seat ten; the leaves have folding apron rails to facilitate storage in the Old World Wine and Cheese Sideboard. The Old World Leg Dining Table works beautifully with the Old World Upholstered Back Chair or the Old World Shield Back Chair.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-106.46 x d-44.49 x h-30
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-270.41 x d-113 x h-76.2
- Weight: 189.2 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Tables
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): New Zealand Pine Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, and Exotic Avodire Veneer
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-106.5 x d-44.5 x h-30
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.